The Swift SW380T includes all the features of our sleek SW380B model, now upgraded for camera-compatibility! The SW380T trinocular compound microscope features a dedicated camera port that, in conjunction with the model’s ultra-precise focusing system, makes it a perfect instrument for clinical instruction, large science lectures, textbook compilation, or the serious hobbyist who wishes to take and share pictures of specimens.
Features interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces mounted into a swiveling Siedentopf head (lockable in any position), allowing for quick adjustments to suit different interpupillary distances without loss of focus. The four achromatic DIN objectives — 4X, 10X, 40X(Spring), and 100X (Spring, Oil) — combine with the eyepieces for 6 powerful magnification levels between 40X and 2500X. LED bulb provides steady, brilliant illumination fully controlled by the dimmer wheel and focused through an industry-standard NA 1.25 Abbe condenser. A large mechanical stage with moveable slide holder allows you to see the entire area of a specimen without reclipping.
Users can attach an additional eyepiece or microscope camera (not included) onto the SW380T’s third ocular tube. Combine the camera-compatibility with the microscope’s powerful ultra-precise focusing system to stream or capture beautifully sharp specimen images at each magnification. Live-stream video for large lectures or clinical demonstrations; the possibilities are nearly endless with the SW380T!
What can you see with it? Compound microscopes offer detailed, cellular-level views of transparent or dyed specimens prepared and mounted on a slide. (For magnifying solid objects, use a stereo microscope.)
- A sleek, multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; excellent for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, and 2500X
- Ultra-precise focusing system to make coarse and extremely fine adjustments
- Trinocular head accepts camera attachments (not included) in order to livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images